Root Server Service Agreement
In our continuous effort to introduce high level of reliability and performance to our customers, we are obliged to inform you to avoid the following actions:
- Do not use fake source IPs.
- Do not change the hardware address (MAC) manually.
- Do not scan foreign networks or foreign IP addresses.
- In case of operating “file sharing server”:-
- Do not allow hosting of illegal files (pornographic material, stealth material, private materials of other people without permission).
- Do not allow hosting of “copyright” protected materials (movies, music, books, images…etc).
- Do not allow hosting of dangerous files (Viruses, worms, malwares, Trojans…etc).
In case of breaking any/all of the mentioned points or receiving any complaints about your server, Our technical department will review the server status and assesses the proper action to protect our datacenter and other customers.
1) It is the client’s responsibility to identify the Internet content as their own or as third-party content. The client’s full name and address must be present.
2) The client undertakes not to publish content that may violate the rights of third parties or otherwise violate the law. The placement of erotic, pornographic, extremist material or material not deemed in good taste is not permitted. We are entitled to block access to the account of any client who violates this. The same applies in the event that the client publishes content which is capable of violating the rights of individuals or groups of people, or that insults or denigrates these people. This applies even without an actual legal claim. We are not obligated to review our clients’ content.
3) The sending of spam mail is forbidden. This includes in particular the sending of illegal, unsolicited advertising to third parties. With regard to the sending of Emails, it is forbidden to provide false sender information or to conceal the identity of the sender by other means. We are entitled to block access if this is not respected.
We offer dedicated 1 Gbit uplink to all our dedicated servers.
The amount of free bandwidth we offer for each dedicated server is based upon basic monthly price for the server as shown in the table below.
|Up to $53.99||20 TB|
|$54.00 to $ 114.30||30 TB|
|$114.31 to $ 342.3||50 TB|
|$ 342.4 and above||100 TB|
*The monthly traffic is only calculated with outgoing traffic. Incoming and internal traffic is not calculated.
Exceeding free bandwidth
After your server exceeds the free traffic limit, we restrict speed to 10 Mbit/s . You will receive warning messages via email prior to reaching the limit.
If your server is to exceed monthly free traffic in a regular basis, We offer an option to Extend Bandwidth , with extra fee 3 USD/TB. To request to “Extend Bandwidth” send an email / open a ticket to our technical support department with confirmation for extra charges.
We offer different types of services:
- Domain name service.
- Dedicated IPs
- SSL certificates.
- Cloud hosting service.
- Virtual private server.
- Dedicated root servers.
You acknowledge and agree that service will be terminated without refund upon violation of following terms:
- Hosting sexual content of any age or gender.
- Hosting copyrighted content without having written permission from the owner upon reception of complain about it.
- Using our dedicated IPs and Servers for port scanning, hacking, sending Spam emails or attacking servers or networks.
- Non-payment of due invoices before grace period:
- IPs grace period : 14 Days from invoice date.
- VPS grace period : 10 Days from invoice date for monthly invoices,
25 days from invoice date for quarterly invoices,
45 days from invoice date for annual invoices.
- Dedicated root server :10 Days from invoice date .
For Dedicated Hosting Servers:
- Cancellation within 5 days of the order, we refund the whole amount, no questions asked( setup fees are not refunded).
- Cancellation after 5 days of the order, we refund half the amount ( setup fees are not refunded).
For Virtual private Servers and Shared servers:
If user cancels at anytime, we refund the remaining period. No questions asked.
Service termination sequence
At 99CloudTech, we respect our clients and we are keen on their service quality, that’s why we do not terminate service without prior notice.
When a violation happens, the following sequence takes place:
- A warning message is sent to the client with full information about the violation and requesting clarifications for how this violation happened, how client is planning to solve it and avoid repeating it in future. In addition to our support in fixing this violation.
- If client does not respond within 48 hours or if violation happen again, technical support department start to assess the violation and takes the proper action as follows:
- For SPAM violation : we block email sending SMTP ports (25,465,587) for the specific IP from which spam was sent.
- For hacking violation : we block all ports for the specific IPs from which hacking took place.
- For content violation : we block HTTP, FTP ports for the specific IPs from at which this content is accessed.
When client responds, with the required information (clarifications for how this violation happened, how client is planning to solve it and avoid repeating it in future ) we assess the information sent, and based on it we reactivate blocked ports or IPs.
If the same violation happens three times, the whole account will be blocked, and this client will be marked as RED account (High risk account) which means very limited capabilities will be allowed to this client, till technical support reassess the situation within 14 days.
SPAM related policy
99cloudtech is using SPAMCop services (SpamCop is part of Cisco’s Security Intelligence) to alert for spam emails sent. When we receive a legitimate SPAM warning from SPAMCop we block email sending ports of the violating IPs for certain period of time, if we receive second warning for same IPs, these IPs’ email sending ports will be blocked permanently.
99CloudTech also utilizes FraudRecord to screen new orders for previous fraudulent activity and report existing clients who violate our Terms of Service. In case of a violation, you may be reported to FraudRecord for misbehaviour using non-identifiable anonymous information.
To avoid blocking, 99cloudtech is providing email relay service to protect your real IPs, This service is free for our clients. To use it, please contact our support service.